XanGo Blog Curation Post
This post is from the xango.com website blog. A general overview of how to look after yourself and stay fit and well.
1. Drink Plenty of Water: It is essential to consume between eight and ten glasses of water daily for optimum health. Water is the body’s natural cleanser and is imperative in removing toxins that may otherwise build up and cause sickness. It also helps to regulate proper kidney functioning which helps keep the body free from toxins that may accumulate in the blood.
2. Consume Large Amounts of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain phytonutrients, or plant nutrients, that provide the body with the nutrients necessary to sustain a healthy life. One of the best fruits to consume in order to boost the immune system is the mangosteen fruit. This super fruit is packed with antioxidants in the form of xanthones.
3. Decrease Consumption of Foods that Cause Inflammation: There are some foods that promote inflammation throughout the tissues of the body. This can weaken the immune system and can be the root of certain diseases such as cancer. Sugar is one example of a food that increases inflammation throughout the body. By decreasing the amount of sugary foods in the diet, the immune system can function more efficiently.
4. Increase Intake of Antioxidants: Fruits and vegetables, especially the mangosteen fruit, are some of the best sources of natural antioxidants to promote a properly functioning immune system. Antioxidant vitamins such as A, C and E can help combat free radicals in the body that would otherwise weaken the immune system and potentially lead to certain diseases. XANGO® Juice also contains a rich blend of antioxidants to promote overall health. Get your antioxidants with adequate amounts of Xango juice.
I was looking for one of Xango’s Favao Lifestyle program videos to put here but I found this video from Jim and his lifestyle changes with the Favao program that rang so true.
So here is the video of Jim’s SUCCESS. I’ve titled it “Fit and Well at 50 Plus” and you can follow a link to the product.
[svpVideo v=1][svpVideoReveal1 v=1][/svpVideoReveal1]
5. Get Adequate Sleep: Sleep allows the body to regenerate and fuels the immune system to function at its best. Some scientific studies have shown that sleep deprivation may result in a lower production of T-Cells and an increase in inflammatory cytokines, which cause a disadvantage for the immune system. People who have adequate sleep have lower mortality rates across the board than those who are sleep deprived.
6. Exercise: Exercise offers a wide array of health benefits, including a boost to the immune system. Scientists have determined that one way exercise can help the immune system function better is by increasing circulation, allowing the cells that function in the immune system to move more freely throughout the body to the areas where they are needed.
These six basic practices are some of the best ways to boost the immune system and encourage overall well-being and health. Live right, feel better and break the seasonal sickness cycle!
Many thanks to XanGo staff for this well written review on how to stay fit and well all the time.