XanGo ceases production of Ageless
Xango and their demise upset more than many distributors. Many of their customers lost contact with their Xango reps and more importantly some of the fantastic products xango had brought to market. I lost and miss my Xango Ageless.
I don’t know. However I’m really hoping that the aging process will slow down and that I may have an active old age.
Of course I need to be able to exercise and eat a correct and nutritional diet as well.
Designed to make your good days longer and your hard days better. Isagenix’s all-natural formulas focus on the causes of exhaustion, aging and daily wear and tear to let the prime of your life continue indefinitely.
BUY Isagenesis – CLICK on the Image above
Isagenix has an extensive history supporting their anti-aging product Isagenesis previously labelled as Product B™.
I’m only coming to terms with just how long Isagenix, since 2014, has been in the anti-aging space. Publication of double blind placebo trials on both Product B™ and Isagenesis something you don’t see from many companies in the wellness industry.
For the moment I’ll just include a comment from the Isagenix website until I can do a complete series of articles on Isagenesis.
For those wishing to maintain a youthful energy and vitality, IsaGenesis® provides a unique blend of antioxidants and phytonutrient-rich herbal ingredients. These ingredients reinforce the body’s own defenses against oxidative stress and free radicals that can accelerate the effects of aging.
- Milk thistle — Milk thistle contains compounds including silymarin with demonstrated liver-supporting and free-radical defense properties (6-8).
- Ashwagandha — This popular herb has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and is known for its benefits in supporting the body’s ability to adapt to stress (9, 10).
- Horny goat weed —This botanical ingredient supports healthy aging through different mechanisms, including support for immune and endocrine systems and benefits for metabolism and organ function (11-16).
- Grape seed extract — Grape seed extract has a high concentration of polyphenol flavonoids, which have been shown to support parameters related to heart health and normal platelet function (17-21).
- Turmeric — This popular curry spice contains curcumin and other related curcuminoid phytonutrients that have benefits for brain and immune health along with support free radical defenses in the body (22, 23).
- Giant knotweed — Giant knotweed is a natural source of the potent phytonutrient resveratrol, also found in red wine, that provides and immune system support and has been linked with benefits for healthy aging (24-26).
- Pomegranate — This fruit has significant beneficial properties related to its natural polyphenol content. It has been linked to benefits for heart health, metabolism, and detoxification systems (27-29).
- White, green, and black tea — Various types of tea leaves contain biologically active compounds associated with many health benefits, including support for cognitive function and the circulatory system (30-33).
- Asian ginseng — Shown to help support normal metabolism and circulation as well as healthy immune response (34, 35).
- Bilberry — Provides support for cognitive function and the brain’s response to oxidative stress (36-41).
Additionally, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and B12 (as a mix of methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin) help combat oxidative stress and support normal metabolism. Vitamin C plays a role in developing and maintaining a healthy antioxidant status (42, 43). Adequate vitamin B12 is essential to maintain normal blood homocysteine levels. Elevated blood homocysteine is a known risk factor for oxidative stress. (44, 45)
If you want these references please email from the Isagenix contact page and I’ll send these along to you.